How much is registration and how do I register?
To register please visit our members-only area, you will need your username and password.
AIGAC’s Annual Conference is a members-only event. Anyone interested in attending who is not a current member should ensure they apply for membership at least 6 weeks prior to the conference.
- Full Registration – $849
Includes access to all schools and all programs, including All Schools Day and AIGAC Afternoon Professional Development. No transportation or lodgings are included.
AIGAC Conference Registration: Cancellation – Refunds
- All cancellations must be received in writing to AIGAC in order to be processed. Cancellation requests may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC prior to March 17, 2020, will be refunded for the full registration fee paid minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC on or after March 18, 2020, will be refunded at one-half the total registration fee paid plus the $50 administrative fee.
- Substitutions will be accepted until 30 days prior to the start of the conference. There will be a $50 administrative fee for all substitutions.
- There are no substitutions for the accommodations lottery accepted.
- No refunds will be available for cancellations after Friday May 1, 2020, or for no-shows.
What should I wear?
Most of our attendees wear business casual attire to our day programs. We do plan to have an evening event or two at an upscale restaurant.
- Men usually wear business shirts (no ties) and khaki or dress pants
- Women usually wear trousers/knee-length skirts and a blouse or shirt with a collar or a professional dress.
More questions? Feel free to connect with us over email at firstname.lastname@example.org