The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University is a premier global business school with a vibrant community of faculty, staff, students and alumni who shape the practice of business and organizations around the world.
Based just outside of Chicago, Kellogg prepares distinctive leaders by fostering a unique combination of analytical skills and human-centric capabilities.
“As the world continues to change, we look forward to welcoming the next generation of impactful Kellogg leaders who are ready to adapt to that change. And as we prepare to kick off the application season, we are excited to invite you to explore your leadership potential.”
– Emily Haydon / Assistant Dean, Admissions and Financial Aid
Read Emily Haydon’s (Assistant Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid) take on the upcoming 2022/2023 application season.
Kellogg leaders embrace disruption as opportunity and embody the essential qualities of creativity, innovation and empathy.
Kellogg offers an innovative portfolio of programs, including:
Joint degrees programs with Northwestern University
- MMM in which graduates receive an MBA and a M.S. in Design Innovation from the Segal Design Institute at the McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
- MBAi in which graduates receive a joint MBA from Kellogg and McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
- MD-MBA with Feinberg School of Medicine
- JD-MBA with Pritzker School of Law
Additional Kellogg Opportunities
- Kellogg Future Leaders, a deferred enrollment program for undergraduates
- Master of Science in Management Studies
- PhD Programs
- Executive Education, extensive non-degree programs