Since its inception in 1929, the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School stands poised to answer the call for revolutionary thinking and principled leadership as we seek to redefine business education for the 21st century.
As societies around the world grapple with immense economic, technological, and environmental changes and challenges, we believe that principled leaders must apply the concepts of sustainable growth, equitable development, and ethical business practice to make the world a better more prosperous place.
Miami Herbert is one of 12 schools and colleges at the University of Miami and is widely recognized for its leadership in global perspective, student and faculty diversity, as well as engagement with the broader Miami business community.
The mission of Miami Herbert Business School is to develop transformative scholarship and principled leaders for business and society.
We are thought leaders who redefine business knowledge and practice in the broadest possible terms, shape business scholarship and how business is conceived, and set the standard for business education.
- #5 in the U.S. for Corporate Social Responsibility by Financial Times
- #7 in the U.S. for Business Sustainability by Corporate Knights
- #8 in the world for faculty quality by The Economist
- #1 most international city in the U.S.
- #1 city for startup activity
- 86 countries represented by our student body
- 44% of faculty identify as an underrepresented population or minority
University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School
Preparing the Next Generation of Leaders
Why Should You Come to Miami Herbert?
Miami Herbert Campus Tour
- Full-time MBA Brochure [INSERT DOCUMENT LINK]