The 15th Annual AIGAC conference was held (virtually) from May 3 through May 5, 2022.
Join us (virtually) on May 3-5, 2022
AIGAC conferences increase your professional resources and contacts and keep you updated on the latest trends and changes in the graduate application process.
Each spring, our conference provides a chance to re-energize with peers before returning to the trenches of the application season.
We are pleased to offer this amazing event virtually on May 3–5, 2022. This is yet another fantastic opportunity to come together with colleagues and benefit from having an audience with admissions directors, in an interactive format.
The 2022 event will feature some of your favorite conference activities, such as admissions case studies and the return of the applicant fair, as well as new programming with admissions officers addressing how their schools and admissions offices are responding to changing global circumstances.
We are excited to announce our host schools for the AIGAC 2022 Virtual Conference!
We are excited to gather with the many schools that have registered to participate!
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Cornell University, SC Johnson College of Business
- Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business
- Georgetown University
- Harvard Business School
- HEC Paris
- Imperial College Business School
- Johns Hopkins University, Carey Business School
- Kellogg School of Management
- London Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- NYU Stern School of Business
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- University of California Los Angeles, Anderson School of Management
- University of California Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- University of Miami, Herbert Business School
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business
- University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Vanderbilt University, Owen Graduate School of Management
- Yale School of Management
Agenda – All Times are in Eastern Time
The following is our tentative agenda (as of March 14):
May 3, 2022 – Tuesday
- 9:30am – 10:00am: Informal Networking
- 10:00am – 10:15am: Welcome
- 10:15am – 11:20am: Deans’ Panel
- 11:30am – 12:15pm: Networking Event
- 12:30pm – 1:45pm: School Panel – Innovation in Admissions
- 1:45pm – 3:00pm: Building an Admissions Process Breakouts – watch the video below for insights on this session!
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm: Networking Event
May 4, 2022 – Wednesday
- 9:00am – 12:00 pm: Applicant Fair
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: Presentations on Testing and Financing for MBA Applicants
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Booth Open
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am: Keynote Panel Discussion with Host Schools
- 10:45 am – 11:30 am: Breakout Sessions #1
- Up to 6 School Topical Concurrent Breakouts – Careers post MBA, Admissions & Application Process, Benefits of an MBA, and more.
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Dedicated Booth Time
- 12:15pm: Welcome Day 2 with Schools
- 12:30pm – 1:45pm: School Panel – Diversity of Applicants
- 2:00pm – 3:15pm: School Panel – Diversity of Programs
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm: Closing Networking with Schools
May 5, 2022 – Thursday
Registration includes access to all three days, including programming with school representatives and AIGAC colleagues.
$449 – Early-bird Registration through March 31, 2022
- $525 – Regular Registration April 1 – April 29, 2022