AIGAC has numerous initiatives every year to help you and our industry. We are always looking for members to serve on committees!
Get Involved in your professional association!
Getting actively involved in your professional association gives you the chance to help shape the future of AIGAC and the admissions consulting industry and can evolve into further leadership with the organization. The general time commitments are 1–2 hours per month, with an uptick near project output times.
- Membership – Stay in touch with your peers, meet new individuals in the industry and help increase the value of membership.
- We are actively recruiting members to volunteer here!
- Conference – Help formulate the business curriculum for your peers, work to develop school panels to keep us informed of the changes in the admission process, develop marketing and promotional materials.
- Committee members include Travis Morgan, Krithika Srinivasan, Prashant Tibrewal, and Petia Whitmore.
- Sponsorship – Help develop relationships with leaders of companies who provide services for applicants and be an ambassador for the organization.
- Committee members are Chris Aitken, Amit Kapur, Rachel Korn, and Andrea Sparrey
- Communication – Work with various committees to compile information and promote it on our website and social media.
- Committee members are Adam Markus and John Vorhaus.
- Survey – Analyze trends and develop information highlighting key issues in the application process in order to give applicants a voice.
- The committee leader is Scott Edinburgh.
If you are interested in volunteering on any of the committees, please contact the AIGAC office.