How much is registration and how do I register?
To register please visit our members-only area, you will need your username and password.
AIGAC’s Annual Conference is a members-only event. Anyone interested in attending who is not a current member should ensure they apply for membership at least 6 weeks (March 15, 2019) prior to the conference.
- Full Registration – Early Bird* – $649 / Regular – $849
Includes access to all schools and all programs, including All Schools Day and AIGAC Afternoon Professional Development. No transportation or lodgings are included.
- Single-Day Registration – Early Bird* – $449 / Regular – $499
Includes access to one of the following school programs: Vanderbilt, Darden, or Duke. This must be confirmed in advance. Does not allow access to the housing lottery.
*Early Bird pricing is available until January 31, 2019
AIGAC Conference Registration: Cancellation – Refunds
- All cancellations must be received in writing to AIGAC in order to be processed. Cancellation requests may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC prior to March 15, 2019, will be refunded for the full registration fee paid minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC on or after March 16, 2019, will be refunded at one-half the total registration fee paid, minus the $50 administrative fee.
- Substitutions will be accepted until 30 days prior to the start of the conference. There will be a $50 administrative fee for all substitutions.
- There are no substitutions for the accommodations lottery accepted.
- Please note that one-day substitutions are not permitted – any substitution made will be made for the entirety of the conference.
- No refunds will be available for cancellations after Friday April 19, 2019, or for no-shows.
What should I wear?
Most of our attendees wear business casual attire to our day programs. We do plan to have an evening event or two at an upscale restaurant.
- Men usually wear business shirts (no ties) and khaki or dress pants
- Women usually wear trousers/knee-length skirts and a blouse or shirt with a collar or a professional dress.
More questions? Feel free to connect with us over email, or join us on Thursday January 24th at 10am ET for a webinar to help answer all of your questions about conference!