The AIGAC Conference is designed to increase your professional resources and contacts, as well as to keep you updated on the latest trends and changes in the graduate application process. Our members have said that our conference is like a family reunion because you develop such a great network of colleagues with whom you can share your experiences and learn. Each spring, our conference provides a chance to re-energize with peers before returning to the trenches of the application season. Join us as we travel to Barcelona, Spain this coming May 2020.
If you have any questions, please connect with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule is subject to change
Saturday May 16 – Travel Day
Sunday May 17 – IESE
Welcome Reception & Dinner: Location & Timing TBD
Monday May 18 – IESE
Tuesday May 19 – All Schools Day @ IESE
Wednesday May 20 – AIGAC Business Day @ IESE
Thursday May 21 – ESADE
AIGAC Conference Registration: Cancellation – Refunds
- All cancellations must be received in writing to AIGAC in order to be processed. Cancellation requests may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC prior to March 17, 2020, will be refunded for the full registration fee paid minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC on or after March 18, 2020, will be refunded at one-half the total registration fee paid plus the $50 administrative fee.
- Substitutions will be accepted until 30 days prior to the start of the conference. There will be a $50 administrative fee for all substitutions.
- There are no substitutions for the accommodations lottery accepted.
- No refunds will be available for cancellations after Friday May 1, 2020, or for no-shows.
The AIGAC Conference Experience – Listen & Read below
Listen to AIGAC member Maria Wich-Vila tell you what the AIGAC conference means to her!
By Donna Bauman, Stratus Admissions Counseling
To say that the AIGAC conference exceeded my expectations is an understatement. I literally have used something I learned from the conference just about EVERY DAY since in my work with my clients and colleagues at Stratus Admissions Counseling. One of the biggest benefits is just having such a deeper understanding of the “culture” and “fit” at each program we visited. They were all amazing programs, but it was clear to me that each has a distinct “personality.” As consultants, we help our clients by sharing these insights and encouraging them to go beyond the surface in discovering these nuances for themselves. (full text here)