The AIGAC Conference is designed to increase your professional resources and contacts, as well as to keep you updated on the latest trends and changes in the graduate application process. Our members have said that our conference is like a family reunion because you develop such a great network of colleagues with whom you can share your experiences and learn. Each spring, our conference provides a chance to re-energize with peers before returning to the trenches of the application season.
Like you, we have been closely monitoring the global spread of COVID-19. Following discussions with our annual conference host school, IESE, and learning of the travel restrictions imposed upon many admissions personnel, the AIGAC Board has voted to hold our 2020 annual conference virtually, on Monday, May 18 and Tuesday, May 19, 2020. For those of you not yet registered for our conference, we hope that this virtual format enables more of you to participate!
We are pleased to offer this amazing opportunity to come together with colleagues and benefit from having an audience with admissions directors, in an interactive format. The event will feature some of your favorite conference activities, such as admissions case studies as well as new programming with admissions officers addressing how their schools and admissions offices are responding to changing global circumstances.
Program will be announced shortly!
If you have any questions, please connect with email@example.com.
All Access Pass – $325 – Register now!
This is for anyone who was not previously registered for the 2020 conference
Transfer Conference Registration
This is for anyone who was previously registered – please complete by April 17th
AIGAC Conference Registration: Cancellation – Refunds
- All cancellations must be received in writing to AIGAC in order to be processed. Cancellation requests may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC prior to April 17, 2020, will be refunded for the full registration fee paid minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received by AIGAC on or after April 18, 2020, will be refunded at one-half the total registration fee paid plus the $50 administrative fee.
- Substitutions will be accepted until 30 days prior to the start of the conference. There will be a $50 administrative fee for all substitutions.
- There are no substitutions for the accommodations lottery accepted.
- No refunds will be available for cancellations after Friday May 1, 2020, or for no-shows.
Interested in sponsoring AIGAC? See our page on Sponsorship for more details.
The AIGAC Conference Experience – Listen & Read below
Listen to AIGAC member Maria Wich-Vila tell you what the AIGAC conference means to her!
By Donna Bauman, Stratus Admissions Counseling
To say that the AIGAC conference exceeded my expectations is an understatement. I literally have used something I learned from the conference just about EVERY DAY since in my work with my clients and colleagues at Stratus Admissions Counseling. One of the biggest benefits is just having such a deeper understanding of the “culture” and “fit” at each program we visited. They were all amazing programs, but it was clear to me that each has a distinct “personality.” As consultants, we help our clients by sharing these insights and encouraging them to go beyond the surface in discovering these nuances for themselves. (full text here)