Involvement in your professional association!
AIGAC has numerous initiatives every year to help you and our industry. We are looking for members to serve on committees. Getting actively involved in your professional association gives you the chance to help shape the future of AIGAC and the admissions consulting industry and can evolve into further leadership with the organization. General time commitments are 1 – 2 hours per month, with an uptick near project output times.
- Membership – Stay in touch with your peers, meet new individuals in the industry and help increase the value of membership
- Conference – Help formulate business curriculum for your peers, work to develop school panels to keep us informed of the changes in the admission process, develop marketing and promotional
- Survey – Analyze trends and develop information highlighting key issues in the application process; giving applicants a voice
- Sponsorship – Help develop relationships with leaders of companies who provide services for applicants and be an ambassador for the organization.
- Communication – Help increase our outward presence. Work with various committees to compile information and promote on website, social media, etc.
If interested in volunteering on any of the committees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org